Friday, July 27, 2012

Resolving to Relax

This past year has been one of my busier years, with school, crew and other daily things. When summer arrived I though, "Great, now i can work out whenever i want". Then i realized i could but i didn't really want to. I felt lazy if i didn't do anything all day though and sometimes guilty , " I used to be so fit", i would think. Now i realize that i was wrong. At least for the summer, it's okay to realx for a little. Not to say I'll never workout but i won't worry about it as much as long as theres not a break of 2 days or longer it's all good. Part of fitness for me has always been to keep it fun, which i can't do if i'm forcing myself to do it. The point of the post is: We all need to relax a little every now and then. This upcoming school year is defintiely going to be super busy so for now i'll enjoy my free time. Until next time (With pictures, i promise) -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment