Saturday, July 14, 2012

First Day In Ghana

After 15 or so hours on a plane and many more in airports i finally arrived in Accra around 7 P.M So far I haven't seen much else except for my compound (which has a lovely swimming pool) and my house. The house i spacious and great as has been my experience with all government housing overseas. Tomorrow i leave at 9 A.M for Burkina Fasso until next Sunday. So i won't have much of a chance to explore until then. I'll try to keep you guys posted on Burkina Faso though. I'm hoping to practice my french there. I got to do a little on he flight because the stewardess assumed i was french and offered me food with french (which i politely declines using the least words possible). Anyways I'm off to bed soon. I'll write more later. -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment